While I was still recovering from the worst illness of my life, at least the fever was gone and so the family headed down to the Georgia Dome to watch Auburn play in the Chic Fil A Bowl New Years Eve. Matty was so impressed with the Dome! In fact he was impressed with just some of the condos we passed on the way to the Dome! But he'd probably never seen anything quite so big!

He desperately wanted to go down on the field to see the players. And while we were oh I don't know 3 stories up, he had no fear but to try to hurl himself down there. At least that was how his mother perceived it. And as I was flanked by Ben and Brian, they were cracking up and doing nothing to stop it!
Matty really enjoyed his first Auburn game and the hot dog and Sprite that accompanied it. He'd never had a Sprite before I don't think, let alone a 32 ouncer! Yeah, he was pretty wired for sound by the end. When we left to call it a night about half time, because both of us were done, Brian had him over his shoulder and he was literally kicking and screaming: "Help! Somebody help me!" Well that was pretty funny so the adults laughed until we realized we didn't want the evening to end under kidnapping charges!


No comments:
Post a Comment