Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's Time for Me to Tell the Tooth

I am so excited to announce that Matty has cut this first teeth!!

The bottom two front teeth came peeking through yesterday. We were playing on the floor and as usual he went for my knuckle to chomp down, and it was a much sharper chomp that normal! They are just barely poking through, but it does appear to be both of them coming in at the same time. I keep trying to get a good look but every time I put my fingers in there, he thinks it's a gift for him to suck on!

This hopefully explains the cranky boy we've had on our hands most of this week! Pictures to come if I can ever snap a shot of the teeth themselves and not Matty eating my hand.

Have a good day everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHOO HOO!!! Go Matty Go!!