Monday, October 27, 2008

More Videos!

Finally! I took a moment to work with some recent videos! I hope to get more up soon but in the meantime here are two from tonight.

Just hanging out after school, and Matty had a major attack of the crazy hands! Matty says, "Who needs a basket full of toys? The best toys are the ones attached to my hands!" I love his expressions and his "quiet laughter!" He gets so excited he can't even giggle :)



Good thing he stayed in that bumbo seat. This weekend I turned my back for 30 seconds thinking he'd be safe in it. Came right back to find him on the floor, remote in hand, giant smile on his face as if to say, "Whoa, it worked!" Don't worry, the baby proofing is underway.

And here is a good shot of those 2 pearly whites. He'll be needing a toothbrush soon.

Notice the totally cute "Chicks Dig Me" shirt, courtesy of the Swanson clan. He's almost as modest as his Daddy :)

No comments: