Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Just Another Day

Matty's 4 month appointment last week went just perfectly! He is 14 pounds 4 ounces now and 24 inches long which as you probably could have guessed is just about the 10th percentile for height but, hey, who's keeping track!? He is right on track and doing just great. He is doing great at Dunwoody Christian and just seems to learn something new everyday! Still happy as a lark thank goodness, though I think his teeth are bugging him from time to time. He will be able to start on some solids next month. It's so hard to believe! I have a fantasy I will home-make some of his baby food...hey, I said it was a fantasy!

Ben was in Orlando last week with Primary Capital and got to have dinner with Seth, Holly and Mackenzie Swanson (Ben and I met in their wedding). I was so jealous that he got to meet Mackenzie before me! As soon as he got home Friday the 3 of us piled into the car and headed up to Highlands for the Green Living Fair where Ben had a solar booth on Saturday. The show went well and I would be surprised if he didn't get any follow-ups. Especially based on the charming assistant Ben had working with him. The youngest Browning was also on hand, sporting his own Georgia Solar work shirt like his Daddy. We got to see my Mom Friday and part of Saturday which was of course wonderful. Dad had been out of town all week and didn't make it up. Highlands is normally so cool all the time, usually a good 20 degrees cooler than Macon, but it was awfully hot this weekend so we weren't really tempted to do much of anything after Ben broke down the booth. The 3 of us just took it easy Saturday night, I went to Duffy's and got steaks for Ben and I, no not Matty.

I had a girl's night on Wednesday with Caroline, Hilary, Layce, Leslie F and Amanda. We had a great time at Hilary's! We all used to get together once a month for our bunko group, but since having babies, it's getting harder and harder and when we do get together we find we just want to talk, and drink wine of course. So we decided to forgo the bunko for "wino" from now on. The first official "wino" night was a success! So much so that the guys followed us up with poker tonight themselves! But hey, they deserve it. ;)

That's about it for us! Just so happy tomorrow is Friday and I get the weekend with my boys. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: