
I cannot believe Matty is going to be 4 months old this week. I know he is still so little, but to me he is just growing like a weed! We have his next pediatrician's appointment later this week so check back soon to see how big he has gotten. I am dying to see how much this little guy weighs now! I swear it's getting to where I can barely carry him in that car seat anymore!
Matty learned another trick this weekend. In the middle of the night lately

he is waking me up VERY unhappy that is has wound up on his tummy somehow, and he seems rather perplexed and upset by it! Even though he knows how to get from tummy to back, I think at 3AM he is forgetting that, so Mommy has to plop him back into place.
The 3 of us had a nice weekend. Since we are heading to Highlands this coming weekend for a
trade show, we stayed in town. Even though we were bummed it meant missing our friends Kelly and Ryan's engagement party in Macon, we were glad to be able to have some family time.

Our friends Katie and Andy were in town for her Dad's 60
th birthday this weekend, so we were able to see them and have a nice visit. And we were happily surprised when Brian, Caroline and Jake came over to see Katie and Andy too! The 8 of us had a great afternoon sitting around our den chatting and catching up. Katie is pregnant with their first, due in October, and probably got a bit more of an education than she bargained for when we all started talking about everything they have to look forward to!
Beyond our great visit, most of the weekend Ben spent getting ready for the show in Highlands and had lots to tackle. We played
hooky from church so he could keep marking to-dos off his list. Matty and I had lots of good hanging out time together. We got each other laughing pretty hard yesterday. I don't even hardly remember what I was doing to make his laugh so hard, I just know I am a fool for that kid and once he gets started, I'll keep going til he gets bored...or until milk comes out of his nose as was the case yesterday. I think we were both surprised by that one!

No comments:
Post a Comment