This was the first day of our white Christmas experience in Highlands. This was just a few moments after the three of us arrived and the sleds were already out and everyone was tearing up the neighbor's driveway.
It turned out to be a good thing we got a few hours of sledding in when we did, because the weather warmed just enough for it to not only not snow again, but to melt away the few inches we had. But these were some fun hours, I know we'll always remember!
Hudson starts us off...
Like mother, like son: Jen...into the bushes!
Not that I can talk...at all...
Close up of Bop's butt...sorry Daddy, "zoom in" and "zoom out" are right beside each other on this thing...
Jen and I realized we'd never been sledding with our Mom before this day...this is me and Mom taking a turn...very cool :)
Ben shows us all how it's done...
Ben takes Matty down a hill just the right size for a little guy.
Matty had more fun doing this with his Daddy. After my turn, he looked at me and said, "Daddy?"
But as much as Matty liked sledding fast with Daddy, he also liked it nice and easy with Hudsey.
After our afternoon of sledding, there were still lots of fun times to be had, and Matty was an endless source of entertainment of course!
Here he is belting out his favorite tune for us...
Whenever Mom and Dad would have a glass of wine when Jen and I were little, they always said somehow the two of us ended up being the ones who got buzzed. I think we can see the tradition continues with this generation. Matty is crackin' himself up blowing zrbtts on Dad's ottoman.
No comments:
Post a Comment