Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Just a few fun pics to share

Patsy and Craig were in town a couple of weeks ago so the guys could work on a solar-thermal installation. Actually 2. We didn't see too much of them come to think of it, but Patsy, Matty and I had a great time! Swimming lessons, trips to the park and other family fun. God bless grandmothers, because I probably wouldn't have thought to start the fun in the kitchen sink that Patsy thought to one night before dinner but, oh the fun! Matty laughed sooo hard! And slept great that night, too, if I remember correctly!

Matty loves his Mama O and Daddy O! And they love him a lot, too!

This past weekend, Ben headed to Waco for some quality time with his grandparents, and Matty and I went to Macon for the long Labor Day weekend with Mom and Dad. I was so glad while I was there I was able to see my old friend Holly and get in a nice visit. Matty and Mackenzie are only about 5 weeks apart. It took them getting acquainted for a minute but they had a great time and shared really well for a couple of one year olds! I love this picture, but yes I know, Matty's in need of his first haircut! Those curls are a little out of control from all their rolling around! Saturday he'll get his first boy haircut and I'll try not to cry...in front of him!

No comments: