Sunday, September 13, 2009

Firsts and Football!

Saturday brought with it a long-awaited first: Matty's first haircut. I guess I'd been too afraid of letting go of those curls, and that somehow losing those meant he wasn't a baby anymore. Well, amazingly enough even with a good haircut, he was still the same little boy afterwards! And he did pretty good at Pigtails and Crewcuts too. A bit stircrazy by the end, but overall a great customer!

After his haircut and a quick trip to the park, we headed to Jake's for a playdate. This was the only occasion the whole time the two boys were sitting still long enough to be photographed. And thanks to Caroline's entertainment, they were looking at the camera!

Matty said "Auburn" for the first time this weekend, with a bit of prompting, and something else funny, with none whatsoever.

Couldn't resist sharing this. I only wish I had video of his reaction to Seasme Street 2 minutes before. It was WAY more enthusiastic. We've got a major Cookie Monster addict in our house.

No comments: