Matty and I have spent the past two weekends hanging with Bop. One in Macon and one here at home. And a great time was had by all. Mostly we have just been relaxing and enjoying time together. But usually when Matty and I go to Macon we try to get in at least one fun toddler-friendly activity. And since the corn field maze we'd been planning for wasn't open just yet, we decided to go to Wesleyan College (where my grandmother was educated and the art school is named for my great Aunt Valeria). Wesleyan has a gorgeous campus and beside their equestrian center is a gorgeous little duck pond. This particular day the ducks had just been pretty well fed by another family, so mostly we just fed the fish and turtles. But it was a fun outing nonetheless.
This past weekend, Matty and I had an early morning playdate on Saturday with Caroline, Jake and Julianna. Then Daddy joined in the fun. Pics from our playdate to come as soon as I can steal them from Caroline! But Sunday morning Matty climbed onto his animal shelf and said "take my picture!" Well okay then, I'll never argue with that!

Sweet Matty "helping" with the laundry.
No comments:
Post a Comment