Friday Ben went to Auburn for the Alabama game and we tried to rest up for Saturday, which brought another chance for fun outdoors when we all headed to my cousin Clay's "staycation" house on the Ocmulgee River. Less than 15 miles from our house, it's a great place to get away, but not too far away. We ate and caught up, shot guns, drove 4 wheelers, played basketball and ran around until we literally fell down asleep! Great pictures, great memories and a great family. We had such fun being together. One of my favorite moments: shooting Clay's 20-guage and actually hitting my first sporting clay! I should have quit while I was ahead since that turned out to be the only one I hit, but the high is still with me days later!
Everyday adventures of another busy American Family! Entrepreneur Dad, Ben, Working Mom and Wannabe Homemaker, Leslie, and Matthew and Henry, growing into their own - like little weeds.
Monday, November 30, 2009
Ye Down Home Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment