Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween Cuteness!

Halloween is definitely one of my most favorite times of the year! Don't ask me why. For someone who doesn't overly decorate and who feels like an idiot dressing up, it probably doesn't make sense. But I love it nonetheless! Just the fun and creativity and the exciting kick off to all the holiday festivities!

Though, this Halloween did not quite shake out exactly how I'd envisioned it. The weather certainly did not cooperate with us and since Matty did have pneumonia, I was reluctant to say the least to keep him out long in the cold and rain. Nevertheless, he was the cutest sea otter in the neighborhood and even kept his otter head on long enough for me to snap a few pictures (we sort of made a deal). We went "tweat-tweat"ing to the Browning's and one other house down the street. Forgoing the neighborhood hayride since the rain was starting, and I wanted to get him home. But he stayed in his costume (headless that is) all evening, helping me hand out candy to all the gypsies, tramps and thieves who came knocking on our door.

Seriously is there anything cuter than a toddler with a tail?

No comments: