Monday, September 1, 2008

Finally...Videos!

It's taken me considerably longer to figure out this video thing than it took me to figure out how to be a Mommy...lucky for Matty! Here are just a couple of random moments for your viewing and listening enjoyment! (Ok they might only be totally entertaining to me, but I had to share :)

I am a fool for this kid...ANYTHING to make him laugh!

While I am still trying to decipher the language Matty-ese, I am quite sure he knows exactly what he is saying.

He may not be able to say War Eagle, but the shaker he has down.



And he has learned they are better to shake than to eat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ben and Leslie, Matty is so adorable. You are doing a fantastic job with the postings. Keep it up as I certainly enjoy seeing Matty grow and two very proud parents.