
I'm reminded every so often that my sporadic postings here are, we'll say, unsatisfactory and that when one starts a blog it's best for said author to go to the trouble to post on occasion. So to her, er, "those" I say, yeah yeah yeah, ok I get it! I hope this smattering of treasures from the cell phone treasure box in part makes up for this latest infraction of mine. And on a completely unrelated note, Happy Early Birthday An Jen Jen ;)

Just a sunny day at the park. This past weekend, getting some Vitamin D after too many cold and cloudy days.

Henry can climb onto his rocking moose all on his own now and rock rather enthusiastically. We need to move the moose, lest he go through the glass like his Uncle Ted.

The last day of school before the Christmas break. Pajama Day. I mean come on, is there anything better?

The Tuesday before school let out I attempted to try to make up those times far too often I just can't come to everything at school. Gingerbread House Building Day: picked a good day! Baked the house pieces for 4 houses, brought them early (after 2 failed attempts), brought candy and helped the kids with construction. Of course a wicked migraine struck that morning, but the cute kid in yellow never knew, he just knew I was there. And that smile is all that matters.

Somehow this kid knew there was a water main break near our house just by looking at our driveway, but it took the city a little over a week, 3 visits and 6 guys to come to the same conclusion.

When others are in church, we're still in our jammies at noon on Sundays. Not saying I'm proud of that, just stating observable fact.
No comments:
Post a Comment