Well, after a 19-month hiatus from blogging, here I am...embarrassed...ashamed. So much lost to that great void I succumbed to by allowing myself to fall out of the habit of occasionally posting here the happenings of our young family's life. There's no correcting it now. I just have to start again.
So here goes...
This morning our family spent the morning touring a wonderful art exhibition at The Walker School. It was called "Making an Impression." This year, the preschoolers have been learning about about the French Impressionists by creating their own masterpieces. Degas, Monet, Renoir have nothing on these young artists. Especially our favorite who, consequently, was our tour guide for the morning. Here are some pictures from our morning of high culture.
Each class collaborated to create one famous Impressionist painting.
La Tour Eiffel.
Matthew's interpretation of Caillbebotte's "Paris - Rainy Day."
A horse.
"The Dancer."
Our proud budding artist.
Just one of many reasons we a proud Walker Family!







No comments:
Post a Comment