My Promises to Matty:
Everyday adventures of another busy American Family! Entrepreneur Dad, Ben, Working Mom and Wannabe Homemaker, Leslie, and Matthew and Henry, growing into their own - like little weeds.
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
My Promises to Matty
For my first Mother's Day I was given a wonderful book called "100 Promises to My Baby." It was written by Mallika Chopra, new-age movement leader Depak's daughter. It's a wonderful treasure that she wrote when she was pregnant with her first daughter, and is filled with stories of family and lessons of life and love.
Upon receiving it, I read it daily to Matty, often when I was nursing him in our early months together. The book inspired me to make my own list of promises to my baby boy. I just came across my list and wanted to share it.
I have read it a few times in the last 3 years but hopefully by posting it and making it "public" you will help keep me true to it as this journey through parenthood gets harder over the years. That this was what I wanted for our brand new boy when we were just getting started.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment