Thursday, March 10, 2011

Matty and Jake

Matty had a blast while I was up in Philly with his Daddy! A very brave Brian and Caroline took the kids to the Imagine-it Children's Museum and let's them run it out one day! I know they played their little hearts out! I called on Saturday and Caroline said, "Matty, Mommy's on the phone" and he literally ran away from the phone. But Jake wanted to talk to me so that made me feel good!

I love this picture of him with "sprinklers" on his face. It's my desktop picture on my computer and I look at it every day. That face makes me so happy!


It was Jake's 3rd birthday just a couple of weeks ago and we all celebrated at Mighty Jumps and what a fun time we had! That place was crawling with families and kids and everyone had a great time. Unfortunately Matty is still I guess just a tad too young to fully understand party etiquette, because he dug his fingers Jake's cake before the party actually started. But thankfully Jakers is rather chill and loves his friend unconditionally and doesn't hold grudges for things like finger holes in his birthday cake! But since Matty's big day is just around the corner, Jake will have his turn at vengeance if he wants it.


No comments: