Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Big Day

The day we've dreaded, but knew would come, finally came last Thursday, when Ben packed up his new truck and started the long drive to New Jersey for a 3-month stint to solar power Seabox's manufacturing headquarters. 

I was reading some older posts on our blog yesterday, and reading one in particular from not quite 2 years ago. I wrote that Craig was heading to town to help Ben with his very first solar installation. Fast forward 22 months and the duo are up in New Jersey getting ready to start their largest ever solar project, and among the largest in the country so far. It blows my mind how far Ben has come so fast.  I'm beyond proud of him. It takes so much sacrifice on everyone's part to see this dream of his come to fruition. But I really feel this is his time, and this project will prove to be the impetus for only good things to come for Georgia Solar. 

We're so proud of you Ben! Knock 'em dead!!

No comments: