Monday, July 26, 2010

Kodachrome

In the immortal words of Simon and Garfunkel: 

I gotta Nikon camera / 
I love to take a photograph / 
Makes me think all the world's a /
sunny day, oh yeah!

Those words rang in my head every time I saw Caroline's awesome Nikon camera lying around the house when we were at the beach. She's becoming a great photographer, and I think captures moments just a little better than ours. Or maybe I just like that I am actually in a few!

Matty and Mommy ridin' the surf

Final hole on Putt Putt when the ball magically disappears forever...
Where did that ball go?

We want to do it just one more time!

Funny man!


I love this picture of the boys on the marina staring out at the boats. 

Fernandina Fantastic Fudge Factory has always been one of my island favorites! Who knew they also served ice cream?


No comments: